Laser Therapy in Mississauga
Universal Chiropractic Offers Low Intensity Laser Therapy
Laser Therapy is easily applied, non-toxic and highly effective.
Low Intensity Laser Therapy directs a beam of light to the injury site. On a cellular level, this increases local circulation, improves tissue oxygenation and stimulates the production of ATP allowing tissue to heal faster.
The K-Laser provides high-powered laser in specific wavelengths that dramatically decrease treatment times and improve deep tissue penetration
Universal Chiropractic: Laser Therapy
Soft Tissue & Sports Injuries
- Ligament & Tendon Tears
- Muscle Strains
Repetitive Stress Injuries
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Degenerative Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Vertebral Radiculopathy
- Chronic Spinal Problems (i.e. facet syndrome)
- Herniated Disc
- Tempero-Mandibular Joint Syndrome
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Post Herpetic Neuralgia
- Reduction of pain
- Reduction of inflammation
- Restoration of natural healing
- Return of full range of motion
- Reduction of healing time
- Return to a normal lifestyle and work
- Restoration of normal sleep patterns
- Cost effective
- Elimination of pharmaceuticals
- Enhances immune system substantially
Low Intensity Laser Therapy restores normal function to the cell unit, leading to improved healing.
Contact Universal Chiropractic today to make an appointment.